Programme of the evening:
Fondation de l'Architecture
- Presentation of Design Friends’ SEASON 5 PROGRAMME featuring:
1 - ORIGINALITY
2 - QUALITY
3 - DIVERSITY
4 - PERSONALITY
5 - CREATIVITY
- Exhibition of the POSTCARD PROJECT "PLAYFUL 'D' COMPETITION" in collaboration with Boomerang.
We will reveal the 6 winning projects. Student members from 4 different schools participated in this competition:
Lycée technique des Arts et Métiers,
Lycée classique Echternach,
Lycée Classique Diekirch,
Lycée Aline Mayrisch.
- Display of the first ‘L’ STAMPS series in collaboration with P&T Luxembourg.
- Music by J+E
- A FREE DRINK for every (re)newed membership!
- A perfect occasion for drinks, snacks and networking.
All our talks are for free (whether you are a member or not), held in english, at the auditorium of the MUDAM (the "Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean") in Luxembourg.
Monobloc tells the story of the best-selling piece of furniture of all time. Estimates claim there are a billion of these cheap plastic chairs in use all over the world. This unassuming chair threatens our environment and good taste but is indispensable for millions of people to whom a chair is a chair and nothing more. This is the tale of an object viewed through a critical eye on globalisation - a story that spans functionality and beauty, capitalism and sharing, consumption and recycling.